This is my consumer collage. I used many different logos that are important in my life. I chose:
- the Chinese flag because it’s part of my heritage and where I come from
- the Chinese love symbol and friendship symbol because those to words are a huge part of my life
- Cheerwine & Dr. Pepper because those are my two favorite sodas to drink
- Harry Potter because I am a huge fan of the book and movie series
- Taylor Swift because she is one of my favorite music artists
- Once Upon a Time & Gilmore Girls because those are two of my favorite TV shows
- Walt Disney because I grew up watching the Disney movies and I still do
- Back to the Future because that is one of my all time favorite movies ever
- Pandora because it’s one of the best inventions ever and I love music
- Volvo because that is the car that I grew up riding in and I just love them
I used the custom shape tool and chose a heart shape to make my collage appear that it’s inside of a heart. I then used the clipping mask for all of my logos so that they will custom fit inside the heart. After that I used different effects for the logos to make some of them stand out.
This assignment was fun to do. I had trouble finding the right face to put the starfish on though. I really like how this one turned out. I used the burn tool and blur tool to make the parts of the face blend in with the starfish. I then just used those tools to make it look as realistic as possible.