Final Project- Progress 2

FinalProject1So combining the elephant with the mug was too difficult to do plus I don;t think it would have looked right if I did do it. I changed the objects that I am combining to a lion and a sunflower. I am going to try and make the petals of the sunflower look like the mane of the lion. I deleted the original mane of the lion and just selected the head to put in the middle of the sunflower. I changed the lion filter from normal to lighter color to make it look like it is part of the flower.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s